Monday, June 24, 2013

PUISI SAHABAT 3

Another bestfriend I’ve spent my time with so much in college. We took the same classes in our English Dept. Himapala, too, has widened our horizons. Rukin, a senior journalist in Jawa Pos now, seems to find his way back to Unesa, our alma mater, as he’s involved in a number of programs. In fact, Ella, Rukin, and me, our paths are crossing now. And Keluarga Unesa, the mailing list we’re in, has made many things possible. 
Here’s a poem he wrote for me, as he heard about my condition.  
Bayangan itu muncul tiba-tiba
Rekan sekelas saat kuliah
berlari terdepan mengeliling lapangan bola
gambaran itu masih jelas terpampang
rekan sesama anggota himapala
bergelantungan pada seutas tali 
dari plafon gedung gema merayapi dindingnya
Membayangkan sosok itu 
tergolek dengan berbagai selang di badan
sepertinya bukan cerita nyata
wassalam
rukin firda

No comments: